Last night I went to the November UX Craft meetup and listened to Dennis Williams from kalahari.com and Vaughn Gunnell from Tag Worldwide talk about all things UX. Below are some brief notes I made.
- Start with the basics: the user goals and usability testing.
- Multi-screen journeys are very important today.
- Look at your customer lifecycle.
Vaughn 's talk
- User Experience is applying validated learning.
- Design is iterative and knowledge must flow up the organisation
- Continuous Improvement is your competitive advantage.